A VISIT TO NEXUS STUDIOS


There may be a lot of studios in Lagos, Nigeria, but there’s one in Surulere that amazed me during the time of visit with my crew. It goes by the name Nexus studios. It is a house of creativity indeed.
Imagine being described as jack of all trade and master of all. A description of a genius you will agree. That is how the CEO of Nexus studios is described for real. Chixon is the head of operation and CEO of Nexus studios as well as head editor of Jimy’s Jump off, a skillful producer and visual director. I needed a proof and he produced a song for me, so I know what I’m saying. And if you do see Jimmy’s jump off TV programme, you will know what I’m saying. He has worked with the who is who in the entertainment industry.
Now back to the studio. Nexus has latest softwares and hardwares to make digital production a standard class. Be it music, video, as well as event coverage, Nexus studios is up to date with experienced staffs.
During the time of my visit, the Nexus boss said that he is building a team that will take over from other music families. He went further to say that he is motivated to carry others along in achieving dreams and aspirations.


No comments: