MEMORIES: What is your most unfading memory from past relationships?



Every relationship has activities and events which generates memories when it’s over. Some has more beautiful memories than the ugly one which is usually irreconcilable; hence the break-up.

I will start by telling you the truth about the song, MEMORIES, written and performed by me. It was not just a song to entertain people. It was a deep expression of memories indeed. Like I said, we all have such moment even if we don’t want to admit it. Clips from the movie, SMART CRIMINAL were pictured to expand a fiction from the real story, otherwise, stating other possibilities of hurtful memories through emotional insincerity in a relationship.
 As you view the video clip as well as listen to the soundtrack (MEMORIES), the question is; what is your most unfading memory from past relationships? Although they say you can’t eat your cake and have it still; according to the clip, can you give the lady a second chance if you were the guy?

Below are situations from from our contributors. Feel free to comment on any of the issues that raises your concern.

1. My unfading memory was when I met a girl at a restaurant where I worked, we started dating, and she got pregnant. There was complication and she was rushed to the hospital. I spent all the money I had, yet not enough. I tried to borrow to no avail because it was January. It was horrible until God came to my rescue.

Although my case was not a case of hurt, but with that experience, I will not want to go further in marriage even after she have given birth because she seems like a lot of trouble.(James)

2. A girl I loved and trusted was cheating on me through out our 2 years relationship while we were planning marriage. I t was so devastating when I found out. I had to call it quit, no second chance. (Emeka)

  1. He was so jealous that he mistook my cousin who he never met as my secrete lover. Without confirmation, he called the relationship quit because his friends had been telling him things before then. All efforts to explain were unsuccessful. Now I have moved on and will not give him another chance if he ever comes back. (Kemi)

  1. I get unfading memory, but my mouth no fit talk. Girls wicked sha. No second chance for a cheating girl. (Temidayo)

  1. Well every body gets memories, but I don’t have any hunting one because I hardly fall in love. I play by the rule. (Usman)
                                                                                
  1. No bad memories joor. I no dey give any body chance to give me one. Before you go think am, I don show you the door. (Lekan)
                 
  1. I loved a guy who promised to marry me, only to go to the church and heard bans of marriage of him and another lady. I confronted him and he told me he never loved me, and he intentionally wanted to hurt me because I hurt someone he knows. Honestly I never loved any guy until I met him. I played every other guy I came across, but what he did to me was like a boko haram bomb. The memory is terribly unfading. I love him to the extend that I can still take a chance even now that he is married. (Janet)

  1. No comment, no second chance. (Juju head)

  1. I was dumped on my birthday by a guy I celebrated before my friends. I expected him to come and make me proud before my friends on my birthday, he arrived with another girl holding each other, picked a microphone and introduced me as his X. That was cruel, and since then, I see all men as mean. I can’t even think of a second chance with him or any. (Simisola)

  1. I trained this girl in the university, and she dumped me while serving, got married to another without my notice. I only saw it on the pages of a news paper. Such an unfading memory. Of course second chance is not possible. (Chike)

  1. I found my X on my bed with my younger brother. She caused bitterness between me and my brother. No second chance. (Umeh)

  1. My friend drug my girl when she came to see me while I was not around. In pretence of being nice to her, assuring her that I did not go far, he drugged the juice he offered her and was on her when I walked in. It was war between my self and my friend, while she woke up less than an hour later. I told her to go and never come back to me. The memory is unfading. I can’t just dodge that picture each time it keep coming back to me. I’m trying to give her a chance, but it’s hard. (Martins)

  1. A guy who chased after me for 2 years gave up on me when I was about to finally say yes with all my heart and love. He suddenly hated me with passion and I became the one running after him. Before I knew it, he was engaged to another lady, about to be married. I don’t know what to do because; I have deeply fallen for him, and will do any thing to get him back to my self. But honestly it seems like second chance does not exist in this case. Indeed this is memory that may hunt me for how long I don’t know. (Marianna)

  1. I caught my wife with my driver, and she confessed that our two sons were that of the driver who she had been dating even before through her influence, he was employed. I was out of control and almost ended every one’s life including mine, if not for God’s intervention. But now that memory is unfading, and I will never live with a woman again, never. No second chance. (Kunle)

  1. I have managed my memories well. Luckily for me, it has never been hard for me to move on, so I easily put bad memories behind. That means, if I’m the guy in the video 1 and 2, no second chance. Moving on is what I know how to do best. (Otunba)


No comments: