Love and money which is a bigger security?

Money can't buy Love, yea. But money can buy women's loyalty, yea. But what is a woman's love without loyalty, no.

 Unfortunately, most women are more loyal to money and power, yea. Don't ask me how I know, I've bought one over before, kind of pay as you go, as your money reach. I guess the issue is that men just want more, you know, possessing a woman entirely for a larger price. When you can’t afford it, OYO is your case. They call it ....... I guess its only a payment for a larger potion of her time and attention. You know what, its like this; pay for one and get one free. Pay for the woman and get her love free. Its natural that way shey? I agree!

READ MORE

3 comments:

Matilda said...

Yea right!

Mercy said...

Wow!

Emeka said...

Girls na maga, lol!