On the NFW RC

When he met me the 1st time, it was on Stage while I was Entertaining... #Treeze #TheEntertainer... *wink* ... When I got off-stage, he called me and said, "you are good...". Well he never knew that there's another skill which we both share. Not knowing he would find me in the main field of Image-Making. When he did, he smiled and said; you again... Max Resp @Connel_Udofia #ImageMaker ~

Now ‪#‎Check‬!... those Leg-over moves... Oops!! Sometimes Attitude is Elegance ‪#‎OnTheRC‬..
Sometimes it seems like no one is watching, no one knows.... I was spotted, maybe not by you, but by someone I never knew was watching....

"Put your heart in what ever you do. Someone will appreciate you for it".

MCIN coming back banging... UnVEiLiNg Up & OVER Beauty Magazine/ Live ShoW | info @models_connect1 @kelconcepts_ng @treeze3ze

No comments: