Another step in the right direction at MCIN

I'm not a super man. Sometimes I get discouraged, but I think I'm fighting a good fight.... With God, victory is certain.... S/O to AristoMix Multimedia, Aphroden Media, and KeL Concepts ng... I still have mad LOVE for QK Records , DeeJay C. IV, and everyone who had my back as an Entertainer. What I am doing now is not far from what I have always wanted to do, which is making impact in people, when and how I can. I know that a higher level of breakthrough will enable me to do more... There are few words that I have to say. MCIN Nov./ Award Nomination Party was a success. Thanks to every one who was part of it. Projects still on cue. Details coming!


I see them in music videos, Runways, etc., but I don't see them celebrated on Awards. I don't see them on billboards as brand ambassadors for popular brands who goes for already made faces. I saw no regular event which puts them on the caption. I asked why, then MCIN came to be.... It is my determination to do my bit by boosting their IQ towards self value. This is a contribution to a better world. God bless the Nigerian Women, God bless the Beauty of NAIJA.

No comments: